Saturday, April 5, 2008

Car Shopping

Dan decided that the 1994 van needs to be replaced. We went out Friday looking for a replacement. We first looked at Nissan. Too small. We then spent the rest of the evening at Chrysler where I had made an appt. Dan fit in the PT Cruiser pretty good. We both liked the 2008 Grand Voyager. They have one with 18 miles that they are calling used. It has the stow n go which I love. It has airbags on all the sides besides the front which I like also.

Dan still wanted to look around and then he spotted a 2003 Mercedes Benz E 500. It looked like it had been well taken care of. It had 91, 000 miles. They wanted $19,000. which I thought was alot. He really likes the vehicle.

I told him I thought the mini van is better especially when we have grandchildren visit we can transport them. Even picking up people for church the van would make more sense.

General Conference was very good. They called a new apostle. Elder Christofferson (sp). Many of the brethren spoke about the family. Dan just left for Priesthood Meeting.

No comments: