Friday, March 7, 2008

Frigid Friday

The television says it's 22 degrees outside. I might go out today if the sun comes out. Marisa, Neil and I went to Lowe's last night. Dan had High Council. We bought paint for the bedroom and entry way. Lowe's called yesterday and said the carpet guy who measured last Saturday can't do the job so we probably have to have the house remeasured. I showed Marisa the carpet we are interested in. I might run out today and look for a roll top desk for Dan.

We are going to move my quilting machine downstairs and then keep my sewing machine and quilting materials upstairs in the sun, the moon and the stars room. Dan will share half the room and put his computer there.

I will be glad to have the work done and the house back in order. We are living out of boxes.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

so, sorry you had to experience my mental breakdown the other day! I guess I can only take so much of my kids ignoring every word I say! We remodled the bathroom last night and Danny is sick. I think I'm going to call the doctor on mon because it sounds like the bronchitis pneumonia stuff that's been going around! Hope you have a great day, love you, sarah

mamamia said...

What are you talking about? What mental breakdown? How did you remodel your bathroom? Is Danny off and did he have to call in sick?

mamamia said...

What are you talking about? What mental breakdown? How did you remodel your bathroom? Is Danny off and did he have to call in sick?