Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Windy Tuesday

The winds have really picked up. I hate driving when your car is pushed to and fro. If we can get through March then beautiful spring is just around the corner.

We spent a nice evening with Marisa and Neil and his parents celebrating Marisa's birthday last night. Marisa made a delicious crockpot meal and home made mashed potatoes. I made the rolls and a chocolate whipped cream cake. It wasn't much to look at but it tasted pretty darn good. I was in the bathroom three times before I made it to bed and then started again this morning. Chocolate and I have this thing.

Just two more days before I see my 6 grand children. It will be nice to see my children too. It is why we are making the trip after all. Spencer called last night and it looks like the rehearsal dinner will be at his new home. We will be having a barbecue and I am in charge of the clean up.

No comments: