Saturday, March 1, 2008

School Daze

I went to ICC for a class on ipods for Adults. The instructor was very informed. She had given the class several weeks ago but her computer with the presentation on it didn't work very well. She offered the class again and so I went. She was very nice and I learned a few things. Alot of this is just trying things. She passed around some books. One book I will definitely order. It is called i-pod, the missing manual. It looked very good and even had colored pictures. I need all the help I can get.

I found a bedding set today at Macy's. It had been marked $350. They had marked it down to $129.99 and then marked it down 30% more. So with tax and all I got it for $98. It has the comforter, bed skirt, shams of all kinds, sheets, pillowcases, and even curtains for both windows with valances. I think I did ok. The comforter is gold with green leaves. The curtains are green with valances that match the comforter. It is even machine washable. Many of the sets I looked at were dry clean only.

No comments: