Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sprinter Sunday

Ok, I wake up and it is snowing outside. It didn't stick but it is only about 30 degrees. It is snowing again and this time the flakes are HUGE. So is it spring or winter? I got up early and made french dip sandwiches for lunch. I sauted some onions and put them in the crock pot with a beef roast and added a mixture of water, soy sauce, garlic and onion soup mix. It was very yummy. I served it on whole wheat hoagies. I also put some potatoes in the oven with cajun seasoning. I made a weight watcher fluff ( pineapple, mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail mixed with sf raspberry jello and sf vanilla pudding, and cool whip free).

Marisa and Neil come over for lime meringue pie I made. Neil was too full from his dinner at his grandma's but Marisa ate a pie. Bailey had spent the night so they took her home.

I bought a sweater in very pastel lime green. I bought it to go with another dress but I remembered I had a black skirt with small flowers that had lavender and this color green. It matched beautifully.

I taught the RS lesson today. It was the talk by Elder Ballard about Facts, Families, Fruits. I showed a 10 minute video about church history. It went well with my lesson. I also told the parable about the debtor and the creditor that Elder Packer told some years ago. I wanted to incorporate the Atonement into my lesson also. I think I achieved that. It has been a lovely day.

No comments: